Title: Business Support Officer
Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate
Salary: £20,000 (FTE)
We’re looking for an experienced administrator to join our team at our Wrexham Office on a 3-month fixed term contract.
Innovate Services works in partnership with local authorities to support their children’s services department, improving the lives of children and young people across the UK.
This role is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is interested in supporting the positive work of our company, driving effective administration to support the vital work of our teams.
- Producing data management reports
- Operating on council systems to gain information
- Inbound and outbound phone calls
- Working to key performance indicators
- Arranging meetings with social care professionals
- Producing documents and minute taking
- Daily use of Excel and other Microsoft programme
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Strong experience in excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Outstanding organisational and admin skills
- High-standard of English and written skills
Advantageous requirements of the administrator:
- Previous experience of minute-taking
- NHS/local authority (public sector) experience
To join this forward-thinking initiative, please send your CV to Abbey Coughlan
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our administerial requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.